1. First and foremost ensure the instructor and their institution is licensed by the authorities.
2. Good driving instructors North West London are time conscious, the modern day driving students are furthering their careers as they learn to drive. Basically driving should give you freedom and as a result an instructor should not curtail this freedom by wasting your time.
3. Check for their rapport, a good instructor should be friendly yet professional. The instructor should be attentive, they should identify with your fears and your weaknesses.
4. The prices of the instructor should be affordable otherwise it would be a rip off.
5. Check for recommendations within your locality, The best rated ones even in the internet could mean that they do instruct well (the internet never forgets good ratings).
6. Honesty is the best policy for instructors require honesty from your instructor, if you require more lessons they should let you know.
7. Finally, get ready to learn with a prepared mindset. Good luck.